EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Monday, October 30, 2006

It's the first anniversary of Kyle's death. I want to be eloquent and reflective, but more than anything I'm exhausted. Maybe that's appropriate seeing as how the most exhaustive year of my life, and many others, began a year ago today. I worked from pracitally 11-9 and so the most downtime I've had was driving to Richardson for a company meeting and listening to Coldplay. I did get to process things a little yesterday though. I led a time of rembrance last night at Journey, and that was both good and difficult for me. Anyways, I'm tired. For some reason, I'm reliving the fatigue of grief today. Being tired with grief is a very certain tired. It's holistic. Not the way I wanted to spend today, but it is reality. I'm about to enjoy a hard cider and maybe watch Kyle's film before bed. To my ubc readers- I've wanted to be with you today more than you can understand. I love you, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to Kyle! May we see him again soon ... but not yet...

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home