EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Peace Out

So, I'm going to the motherland for a week or so. Usually I'm not that excited about Mississippi, but I am this time. The trip will be a change of pace from sitting alone in my apartment looking for jobs on the net all day. Please pray that something works out soon. I'm getting really frustrated.

I guess that also means I'll have to wait to see The Last Kiss and Jesus Camp until I get back. Hit the cell if you wanna talk while I'm at home. Internet is fearfully scarce in the Magnolia State.

3 Comments:

Blogger greenISgood said...

did you forget we all had a date w/ Dallas to see The Last Kiss...tsk tsk tsk....What's up with that?

FINE! We'll have to wait.....

7:56 AM  
Blogger jenA said...

janalee, what are you looking for?

1:32 PM  
Blogger april. said...

janalee, glad you returned!! sad i am going to be busy and then leaving to flipping abilene for a week. lame. but i enjoyed dinner...and we will do it again. or maybe lunch next time lol. anyway, thanks for the call!!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home