EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Say it ain't so George!

http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-10-20/

One of the reasons I like Grey's Anatomy so much is because of George O'Mally. I've always said that George is my McDreamy. Knowing that in real life he doesn't really like girls, makes me pretty sad. He's just such a believeable lovesick little puppy. I'm officially depressed.

And what about this rumor that Isaiah Washington called him a horrible slur and almost got into a fight with Dempsey about it? This makes me nervous and even more sad, especially after they did that nightline report on race in hollywood. It just seems like Washington would be more tolerant.

1 Comments:

Blogger april. said...

george is my favorite character too. hes so selfless, ya know. he likes to take care of people. and i like that.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home