EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Saturday, October 07, 2006

J-lee in the News and the News from J-lee

My good friend Sam has quite a blog following, and every Friday, he's writing about a different woman he knows within the emergent conversation. This week is me and you can click the link to his blog on the left or also see it at https://fs-exchange.baylor.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mainstreambaptists.blogspot.com/2006/10/stepping-it-up-profile-2-janalee.html


Also, you should know that I'm looking for a church to serve in. Preferably here in Texas or in the Southeast. I wasn't ready for a long time, but being with my Truett community this week made me want to be on a church staff. I can't explain it, but it just did. My friend from home called me out of the blue on the day of the funeral. He wants me to apply for a position in a church that is just a few hours away from my family, but 15 hours away from all I love in TX. I couldn't tell him no. Then I thought that I might as well get my resume to as many people as I know if this doesn't work out. So it's being passed around. I'm praying and waiting, and I feel more at peace and less restless now. I think it's time for this step.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candace Shaw said...

Last night I was working on my Sunday School lesson for today and I googled the words "live deeply" and what shows up but this article about my friend Janalee! I was so happy. You are the coolest. :)

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home