EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Photo News

This week I saw....




















again with my friend















who is a real film maker. He liked it a lot, so I know I was right about it being so good. Chris also told me he worked on




and he got to meet.... drum roll

who is the adult lead in the film. That's right. Apparently he is just as nice in person as he was in Stuckeyville. (Sorry if you hate me for telling this story Chris. There are just too many Ed fans who read my blog.) I think I screamed in the middle of the restaurant when he told me. I'm so jealous!

Up next....photo television confessions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Wow. I'm jealous.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home