EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Victory is MINE!

At 12:10 pm this very day, I officially completed all of my language requirements. NO MORE DEAD LANGUAGES FOR ME! With everything else going on, I didn't even think about that unitl right before Dr. Tucker passed out dreaded Hebrew exam. I pretty much went out on a dud with that one. I don't think I've actually sat down and translated Hebrew since the last week of October, but it's OVER. Hooray for something being over!


More elation coming on Thursday when my semester from hell is officially over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Phelan said...

Congrats. Hebrew doesn't phase me but greek made me its bitch. I passed only by the grace of my professor.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home