EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Exactly What I Don't Want to Tell You, Exactly What You Don't Want to Hear

Well, my grandfather had a massive stroke on Wednesday, and he passed away sometime this morning. I know. I can't believe it either. Although he was 89 and his quality of life has been pretty poor for awhile now, it is still really rotten timing. I'll blog more when I know more.

Love-
Janalee

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Janalee, again, I am so sorry. Please let me know if you need me to do anything while you are away.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

So sorry to hear, Janalee. I'll be thinking about you and your family.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home