EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The Lazy Blogger

I admit I've been the laziest of bloggers since camp. I've been working on stuff, but none of it seems good enough to publish yet. I can't seem to end two posts that I've been working on. Maybe it will happen soon.

I'm back in Mississippi this week where my blogging career began. Inspiration has not struck. I don't feel like I have much to share. My house is looking great though. Mom is having our sunroom remodeled and the outside of our house just got it's first fresh coat of paint in 32 years. Isn't that crazy? Due to the rough texture of the wood, the paint does not chip, it only fades. Yes, my life is boring because I'm telling you about paint. Maybe something exciting will happen at Katherine's wedding this weekend. I'll be sure to let you know if it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home