EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I hope that Little Miss Sunshine comes to a theater near you. I laughed until I cried. I wish I could afford to go see it everyday. Wacoans, it is definitely worth the road trip to the Big D. (besides, I need to see you!) It's been one of the bright spots of the most boring two weeks ever. No job, no more dates, and I've come down with something. It stinks, but the movie is great.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get to see you soon, my fabulous friend!

8:02 PM  
Blogger soundofmethinkingtooloud said...

Little Miss Sunshine is now playing in Waco! Can you believe it!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Vernon Bowen said...

I have got to see that!!!

Oh, and I didn't mean to blow off your message from a few days ago. I was locked into the process of moving out of my apartment, and the very next day was my first day at work, so I've been pretty busy. I will call you tomorrow...

9:17 PM  
Blogger lynnette said...

sam and i saw it last night, and i laughed the whole way through. great movie.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Sam Davidson said...

Saw it. Loved it.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home