EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Waco for the Weekend

I'm heading to Waco this weekend. I couldn't be more excited. I'll be there Thursday afternoon through Sunday. The soon to be Bain-Conkins are having the first wedding shower on Thursday, and of course I am sticking around to go to UBC on Sunday morning. In case you haven't heard, it will be our first time back to worship in the building since October. It is equally exciting and sad. So think about us if you can't be there.

Waco peeps- Call me on the cell. You know I wanna chill with y'all! Other than those two things, my calendar is completely free.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clarissa said...

hey lady!!! I am so glad you came! It was so awesome to see you! I miss you! make more waco trips!!!

luv ya!
Clarissa

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home