EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Friday, June 23, 2006

Nerd Alert!

Luke just gave me a nerd alert for being at home on a Friday night and working on my sermon. Ok, maybe I am a bit of a nerd, but it's my first time to preach at Journey and the first time I've spoke in a church on a Sunday and people have actually allowed me to call it "preaching". I am excited and slightly nervous, but it's a good nervous. Pray for me Sunday at 5pm and before then if you get a chance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck lady! wish that we could hear you speak....we will be thinking of you tomorrow!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Candace Shaw said...

i hope everything went well. i'm sure it did since you are fantastic. I was thinking of you!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home