EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

One thing

There are a lot of things I could tell you about today, but this seems to be consuming my thoughts...

... was released today. I'm not sure music has ever been more personal. I'm not a musician, and I've never popped in a cd and heard my own grief until today. I know it is their grief, but at the same time, in that deep sense of community, it is ours as well. It was like hearing, knowing, and feeling every note. Kyle talked about how their music always magnifies the voice of our church in the world. To me, grief and hope have been the biggest sentiments in our voice these past months. B Collision rings them loud and clear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Janalee-know you were greatly missed at CBF this past week. Sadly there was no Mr. S nor a trolley guestbook. It was quite sad really.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home