EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Moving...

It doesn't even really feel like it's happening. I realized I needed to move this weekend rather than next weekend as I had planned. This sucks, but if you can help me load my truck up on Friday between 4-6, you'd be my friend forever! How pitiful am I? Asking for help in the on the blog looks desperate, but I may be at that point.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

OH Ms Janalee,

Im going to miss you at UBC... But hey moving to Dallas brings you closer to me.
When your down there and you need a new church or something of the sort dont be shy and hit up Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall. Its not far.
gimme a shout if your intrested!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Candace Shaw said...

hey girl. how is your new place?

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janalee Shadburn! It's April bonds haynes. I hope you are doing well. I was thinking about you and searched your name and there you are. I hope you enjoy Texas. I've been thur Waco and Dallas. David is pastoring a church in Marietta MS, and live here (close to Bay Springs). Taylor our daughter is 5 and just finished kindergarten. LIFE IS GREAT! I'm so glad I found your blog well I've got to go. Have fun! God bless, april

8:38 PM  
Blogger Janalee said...

Hey April! Glad to hear things are going so well for you. I'm living in Dallas now, if you didn't already pick up on that, and things are going well. It's so good to hear from you!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home