EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Thursday, October 06, 2005

If you happen to be reading....

So if you read this anytime over the course of the next few days, please pray for me as I am speaking at a disciple now. (really, it's a worship now, but the two are really the same thing) Anyways, I was trying to count how many d-nows I've done since I've been in seminary and college. I've lost track, but I know that it is well over 20. However, I've never been asked to preach for an event like this. I'm both excited and nervous. I really hope God uses me to communicate something important to these students, and that I don't act stupid or try too hard to impress all of my seminary friends that will be there. I know the message I have is bigger than I could ever be. I just pray that my insecurity and desire to look good won't stand in the way of what God wants to do.

Love and peace to you my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vernon Bowen said...

What'd you speak about? Do tell ...

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home