EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Say a little pray for me...

I've got lots to tell you about, but I'm thinking it will all have to wait. Most importantly, tomorrow is a huge day in the life of Janalee. Why you ask? Donald Miller is speaking in chapel, and I'm going to go hear him, and maybe even go backstage and have a conversation with him. Pray that no one is there to thwart anything by talking about relaxing certain parts of their body this time. No clue what in the world I will say. Should have told you sooner so we could have taken a poll. Anyways, just keep me on you mind between the hours of 9:30 til around noon. I'm excited. Bought a new outfit for the occasion. Hope I can sleep tonight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janalee-I need an update on what happened in chapel-adrienne

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam-what's up? Sorry we are communicating on someone else's blog. Hope things are well for you and Lynette and I know you want to know what happened in chapel, too-fool!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home