EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Aaaah.....

I'm totally digging the Iron and Wine song, "Such Great Heights" which can be heard on the Garden State CD. Thank God for the musical likings of Zack Braff. That Cd has carried me through the past three very intense weeks.

As for "Such Great Heights", it makes me wish that there was a special someone in my life, just so I could hold his hand. Aaaah.... to dream.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam Davidson said...

Would you hold the hand of ANY special someone? What if he had a fungus or an open sore or was missing fingers? Or a hand for that matter? Would you hold his nub? Not everyone had all of their hands, you know.

4:52 AM  
Blogger lynnette said...

isn't he awful?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Janalee said...

Why torment me in my aloneness?

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home