EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Heaven is Comin' to My Real World


So Stephen will be at Baylor in only 5 days!!! (6 if you are going to wait to hear him at Truett chapel). We are so excited! Running into his daughter Emily today only made my anticipation greater. We're even gonna make t-shirts at the Truett Oscars Party on Sunday night. You should join in on the fun, but if you can't.................

Create the best slogan for my t-shirt, and win a fabulous prize!!!Post your ideas on the comment section.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janalee-You know I am so jealous and that I have a million things running through my head to type for a slogan but I think something along the lines of "I was fan even when he had the mullet" I think you should make some reference about his hair because I have heard him make fun of it before. I would give anything to be there myself. I will give it some more thought and if anything comes to mind I will post again. There are thousands of slogans just waiting to be thought up! -adrienne

7:21 PM  
Blogger Singleton said...

SLOGAN IDEA:

Livin' the Great Adventure since '92... saddle up!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Janalee said...

thanks- both really good!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home