EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Monday, February 20, 2006

Stirrin' up the Waters of Chapel?

So I get to pray in Truett chapel in the morning. I guess the powers that be finally decided it was okay to let a girl with an accent grace the stage. Yippee!

And coming soon to the Paul Powell chapel....March 7th to be exact....


Steven
Curtis
Chapman!!!!!
Saddle up your horses kids! We're gonna Dance with a Dinosaur! Maybe even burn a few ships and find heaven in the real world!
Thank you for gracing me with a moment to revel in glory of the Christian pop culture from my younger years. That sure was fun.
Keep your fingers crossed. Maybe we'll ask Crowder next.

3 Comments:

Blogger myleswerntz said...

please tell me you're making this up. PLEASE.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Janalee said...

No, he's seriously coming to Truett chapel the day after he is in Baylor Chapel. Rene is a big fan, and he asked, and SCC said he would love to do it. Why so cynical?

7:35 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

You know I'm uber excited about SCsquared coming to chapel!

PS-Thank you for your prayer Tuesday. I heart you, Janalee.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home