EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


So, I'm back from Atlanta. I may tell you about it later, but for now I'm still on the edge from Grey's Anatomy on Sunday night. That was the most intense hour of television I have ever seen. That is one seriously fantastic show. You should become a fan if you are not one already.

3 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

I agree. I've been saying this all week long: That episode was a.) The best ever and b.) The hardest for me to watch.

So stinking good.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Vernon Bowen said...

So, did the bomb blow up and shock the writer's back to their senses, or is it still stuck in the terrorists chest cavity and keeping the show teetering on the verge of complete ludacrisity (okay, that last word isn't a word, but no stanger than the sudden plot aneurism).

Nah, I'm sure it's a fine show ... but I can barely keep up with House.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Janalee said...

George, stop being cynical!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home