EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Atlanta...Where da Playas Play

We're driving southeast tonight, and I can hardly wait! In 24 hours, I will actually get to experience winter! Although a pseudo version is poking it's head out in Waco this morning, I'll encounter the real thing in Atlanta, Ga this week.

So, we are going to the Current Retreat. Current is the young leaders network for the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship (CBF). I'm excited to see old friends like Sam Davidson and Sparkle (aka Amanda Hambrick), and to meet new ones. I won't be back until Sunday evening, and I hope you will all miss me very much because I will definitely miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home