EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So, I've been tagged again. This time by Jordan. I secretly like these things, so I will play along again.

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Lifeguard at the Corinth YMCA
2. Housekeeper and Lifeguard at the Gulfshore Baptist Assembly (may it rest in peace)
3. Master Teacher at M-Fuge Merge (or as Kate McKown likes to say "the morning preacher")
4. Youth/Children's Minister at Burch Hill Baptist Church


FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH ON REPEAT
1. You've Got Mail
2. Steele Magnolias
3. High Fidelity
4. LOTR: Return of the King

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
1. The West Wing (It going off the air in May. My heart just broke a little more.)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Miami Ink

FOUR VACATION LOCALES I'D LIKE TO HIT:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Sun Valley, UT (only during Sundance)
3. Atlantis Resort
4. DisneyWorld (never been)

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. www.relevantmagazine.com
2. www.ubcwaco.org
3. www.facebook.com
4. www.blogspot.com

FOUR FOODS I LUST AFTER:
1. Ninfa's Spinach Encalidas with chicken
2. My Aunt Barbara's Bologna Gravy
3. 12oz. Outback Special
4. The whole menu at P.F. Chang's

FOUR CHANGES I'D MAKE TO THE HOUSE:
1. Bigger Kitchen
2. More space to entertain
3. A front porch with a swing
4. It would be a house and not an apartment!!!

FOUR BEERS I LIKE:
Hey, I think my mom reads this.

FOUR TAGS:
1. Ashley
2. Meg
3. Wade
4. Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

I'm not sure, but I think Meg may have already been tagged.

This brings fear to me. What happens in this situation? Will a hole be ripped into the fabric of the universe?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Janalee said...

My bad. Hope I didn't cause any serious catastrophe.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home