EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Thursday, March 17, 2005

You Don't Know Jack? Then Let Me Introduce You....

All my girls here in Waco are hot and bothered by Gavin DeGraw, but Jack Johnson is my new musical crush. He's a sultry surfer boy with eyes to die for. Not to mention the fact that he can lay down some sweet tunes. I bought his new cd, "In Between Dreams", today, and I can already tell it's going to be at the top of this summer's play list. He's got a hot new video on MTV. Be sure to check it out. Unfortunately he's touring Austrailia right now, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be checking him out when he's stateside again. He'd be a great excuse for a trip to the West Coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home