EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Spring Fever

The past two days in Waco have been absolutely beautiful, therefore I have officially caught spring fever. I have managed to muddle through lots of studying for Greek today, but only after I accidentially skipped Strategic Planning because I was enjoying talking to the Dudleys at church and lost track of time. So sorry Dr. Price! Hope it is pretty wherever you are!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't read every single word of every single post, but I started at the beginning and finally read your blog all the way through to the end. Bet you thought I'd never read it, did ya? Some of the days really spoke to me, some spoke about me, and some WERE me. By the last one there, I mean that I have had the same love/hate relationship with Waco... I'll tell you what... I could talk forever (surprise), but I'd rather just hang out more often so I don't always feel like a stranger sometimes around you. I know that sounds a little weird, but I don't feel like I know the newly becoming Janalee very well. I hope you read this because it's really late, and I'm struggling to string words together to make complete sentences and having an even harder time putting sentences together to form complete thoughts.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Dr. Price and I'm pissed you didn't come to class. I hope you have fun retaking it next semester!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home