EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Monday, July 18, 2005

Torture
















Does J.K. Rowling hate me? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince has been released during the most academically strenuous time of my life. It's killing me. My mom and some my friends have already finished it. I've browsed some websites just to see what people are saying. I've stayed away from spoilers, but I think I my detective brain accidentally figured out who died just from who the sites are not talking about. I'm not completely sure, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense for this character to be the unlucky one. I won't know for sure until August 10, the day summer school is officially over. I'm thinking about a trip to the beach with Harry. I'd love to have company, but only if you can handle me laying on the beach and reading for at least six hours a day. More likely I'll end up by the pool at the lovely Raintree apartments due to lack of funds, but the beach sure would be swell if anyone is down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vernon Bowen said...

I'm down.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sam Davidson said...

I hate to ruin it for you, but Harry dies. He gets eaten by whatever those things are in Lord of the Rings.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home