EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Until Next Week...

I'm leaving bright and early in the morning for Youth Specialties in Atlanta. I'll be recruiting for Truett with Josh and our friends Kristen and Cliff. It should be a really fun weekend.

Just so everyone knows, I had another beautiful day today courtesy of University Baptist Church and all the wonderful folks there. Tonight at mass, it really did feel like home. I know more people now and people are getting to know me. It's a great feeling. Josh and I had lunch with Kyle and Ben today to discuss helping out with Sunday mornings next semester. My crush on this church maybe moving to an infatuation or even something more serious. We'll see. I read back through my my blogs and it does seem like all the good things that are happening in Waco have something to do with UBC. I feel blessed to be a part of it.

I'll get back to Waco late Monday night. On Tuesday morning I'll drive to Mississippi for Thanksgiving, so you probably won't hear from me for a while. Until then, here's to you friends and strangers. May your days be filled with joy and laughter from time spent with your friends, your family and your God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home