EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The 2004 Country Music Awards

Big night for Janalee! I sat here alone in my apartment and watched CMA's while doing my Greek homework. I don't know many people that like country music here in Waco. Surprising isn't it? There's one guy who loves it, and I would have loved to have him over for cheesecake and country music fun, but that probably would have been weird since I don't know him too well. Probably best that I was alone anyways because I got more emotional that I thought I would. Some of my favorite artist and songs were honored. For example:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home