EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Slow Summer

I miss writing. I don't feel I've had much to say latley that wouldn't be some sort of whining or complaint about how it sucks to be jobless, broke, and in summer school, so I've just abstained from saying much at all. I don't miss camp however. I'm kind of thankful I'm not there. So now instead of chasing teenagers, my summer consists of sitting in a library, studying, and translating Greek. Whoo hoo. It is an exciting life that I lead.

2 Comments:

Blogger lynnette said...

yeah!!! you said SOMETHING! hey...do you happen to have any cds from emergent that i might want to hear?

:)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Vernon Bowen said...

Iz all good, baby. Less to do isn't always bad. You should keep writing soem stuff - I liked reading it. Have a lover's quarrel with the world ...

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home