EVER THE ROAD GOES ON

Living the questions and trying to think theologically... and practically. Learning that these things are more synonymous than I once thought.

Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm so incredibly sorry

Well, I've been going crazy trying to catch up on school work, and blogging has surely fallen by the wayside. Just finished a 20 page paper yesterday, and so today is a much needed break from school work. I've been thinking about what to say about the church and my dreams for it, but sadly, I just haven't had the time or the inspiration to write my thoughts down. I'm going home to Mississippi a week from tomorrow. I'll be there for a few days before Josh and I head to the Emergent Convention in Nashville. I'm really looking forward to that, and I'm sure I'll come back with lots to say. Sorry life is boring right now and there's not much to say. I miss ya'll, especially on a lonely and disappointing day like this. I feel the Waco blues coming on, so I'm glad that I'm about to bust out of dodge. I wish I had something genius to say to you instead of this meaningless crap I'm writing down, but I think that I'll make a list of things that I love just to make myself feel better.

1. Coco's snowcones
2. Donald Miller
3. My Church
4. my new Amos Lee cd
5. Exams are almost over
6. Mississippi
7. My family
8. Outback Steakhouse
9. Reef flip flops
10. My new favorite show Grey's Anatomy

aaah, and did I mention you? I'm feeling better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home